Saturday, October 26, 2013

Jon & Jodi, married @ Shenandoah Mill {Gilbert, Arizona Wedding Photographer}

Jon and Jodi renewed their vows in front of their closest friends and family at Shenandoah Mill in Gilbert. What a wonderful celebration! I was thrilled to take photos of such a beautiful, loving couple in one of the more scenic venues I've seen. The ceremony was short and sweet, the food was delicious, the party was hopping, and the baby was happy. Couldn't ask for a better day. Some memories:




























2 comments:

  1. Fabulous photos! I LOVE these pews! Do you know what company they rented these from? I'm getting married at the Shenandoah Mill next November and I would love to find something like this to use. If you can give me any info at all that would be so wonderful! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylie! I believe the Shenendoah Mill had and provided them. I was obsessed with them myself. :)

    ReplyDelete