Sunday, June 1, 2014

Paul & Bre, Married @ St. Paul College Club {St. Paul Wedding Photographer}

I traveled to my hometown of St. Paul, Minnesota last weekend to photograph my wonderful cousin Paul (aka James Bond) marry the beautiful Bre. Mezzanine Salon in Minneapolis was where we started with hair, make-up, and mimosas. Then we all headed to the St. Paul College Club, a 100 year old mansion on historic Summit Ave. in St. Paul. What a fantastic venue for a romantic, touching ceremony with personal vows, followed by a delicious dinner and lively dancing! Guests were able to mingle in the mansion's many rooms while taking a break from the dance floor. The sparkler sendoff was a perfect end to their day. It was so much fun being able to document their moments and I was honored they included me. A glimpse:


No comments:

Post a Comment