Sunday, October 19, 2014

Brian & Emily, Married @ Scottsdale Bible Church {Scottsdale, AZ Wedding Photographer}

Have I mentioned that I love backyard weddings? I'm pretty sure I've said it a million times, but just in case you haven't heard: I LOVE backyard weddings! Especially when they're done like Brian and Emily's. The ceremony itself was held at the brand new Grace Chapel at Scottsdale Bible Church. It was simple, sweet, and oh so meaningful. The guests were then transported by yellow school bus (YES!) and Brian and Emily traveled by car (Brian's old Impala convertible, to be exact) to the romantic reception in Emily's parents' backyard. The classy, twinkling lights with the beautiful dark picnic style tables, tons of small details that made you feel like you instantly knew Brian and Emily, combined with beautiful people and weather made this wedding one for the history books. I loved the laid back atmosphere of this whole day. Nothing felt rushed and no one had to hurry. Everyone smiled the whole day. I was thrilled to be a part of documenting their day:


No comments:

Post a Comment