Sunday, November 23, 2014

Jason & Janice, Married @ Verrado {Verrado Wedding Photographer}

Jason and Janice tied the knot out at the Verrado Golf Club in Verrado, where the views are spectacular! The light hearted, personal ceremony took place on the front lawn, which made me forget we were in the desert. With chic, blush and sparkly decor at the reception, they created one of the most romantic and fun atmospheres I've seen. The details were impressive as well, my favorite being the scratch-off lottery tickets as favors. The kids had a table all to themselves with games, and milk and cookies instead of champagne. The toasts were some of the best I'd heard and had everyone rolling on the floor. The dances were romantic, and then the party began, lasting many more hours after I left, I'm sure. A glimpse:

1 comment:

  1. These are so beautiful! Each picture tells the story of their beautiful day! Thank you, Janice for having me. I enjoyed dolling up you & your bridal party! Blessings to you & your hubby!

    ReplyDelete